“Best Barbecue around!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This restaurant became my favorite from the first time I ate there. A little pricey, but considering they make their own sauces from scratch and smoke all their meat on site, totally reasonable! The food is delicious and they have a LOT of gluten free options. The service is always great and the atmosphere and ambiance is conducive to bringing children or going on a date. We LOVE this place!

1  Thank T36ONjasons

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Atlas BarBQue is great! Excellent wine and Bourbon list. All the Bar B Que us great. Try the smoked tomato soup. Mike the owner has a great, long-tenured crew. Worth a drive from Milwaukee or Sheboygan.

1  Thank RaminWI
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I love the ribs...love them. They are so good I order 2 slabs and bring ONE home for the next day...I love the beans too...this is a GREAT place for FOOD. EVERY item I have had on the menu is OUTSTANDING

1  Thank Garyr S
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Great service. I liked the different barbecue sauces that are right at the table. You can sample all of them. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

My second time there, my wife's first. We tried the combo platter of ribs and brisket.
Very good service and food. We also liked their beer selection. Friendly staff. Cannot wait until we go back to try the smoked prime rib.