“Excellent food, exceptional service, fabulous atmosphere!”

Von Rothenburg Bier Stube
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here with friends last night and had a wonderful time as usual! A friend and I had the excellent Jaeger Schnitzel (second time for me); my husband the ribs and another friend the Rueben rolls - all enjoyed! Their pretzels are amazing and even their burgers are great! On top of this, exceptional staff and very charming atmosphere - Prost!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

A pleasant summer Monday night. Where to go for dinner? A search on Trip Advisor found this place. It sounded good so my wife and my brother and sister in law decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! We sat outside in the "beir garden" and were greeted by our friendly server. They had a nice selection of German beers to choose from. The menu has a number of German inspired dishes as well as some standard pub items. All four of us opted for a German dish as well as some appetizers. The onion rings from the appetizer menu were some of the best I've had. I had the pork sandwich which was very good. The rest of my group indicated that their food was also very good. The scorecard: service: A, food: B, atmosphere: A. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Out in the beer garden. Big German beers and some spicy sausage. We had a great time here. Our food was real good and a good selection of german beers. Lots of people so the atmosphere is so fun !. Our waitress was running the whole time we were there - I think they could use a few more servers, but we were not in a hurry so we did not mind just hangin out...

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We just happened to find this place via our GPS when we clicked on restaurants nearby. I am so glad we did, it was about 4 miles from our hotel. The food was great, the beer was great, the atmosphere was great!! We felt like we were at one of the little beer gardens when we were in Germany. There were two guys playing great polka music, all sung in GermanI might add!! There is even a great dive bar across the way to end the night with!! The only complaint was when we were ready to leave we had trouble getting the check. I highly recommend checking this place out if you are even remotely in theneighborhood!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Had what we call "Linner" brats, cider, Reuben rolls (!!!!) yum! Order everything at once - wish we could have tried dessert. Make the stop well worth it