“Food”

Fort Atkinson Family Restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is always good especially for breakfast, the staff is always friendly and inviting! It seems very clean and well taken care of

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Had an appointment in the area so stopped for lunch with my wife.
I had a patty melt- probably the best tasting I've had in several restaurant visits.
My wife had lingonberry Swedish pancakes that she said were also very good

We'll certainly stop here again should we be in the area

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

It's always fun, and trial ...and error, when looking for real food (as opposed to fast food) in a state far from home! Texas that is! This Fort restaurant is a great family restaurant with friendly wait staff, conveniently located, open on Sunday.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Breakfast there Sunday morning. Ordered and had our food in no time. Portions were decent and food was good! Waitress was nice and attentive.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I can't tell you about the service inside, but the place was packed solid as it was mother's day weekend. I took a to go order and the breakfast was great. Not really expensive and tasted good. A bit greasy, but that's how I like it. I would go again, but I'm not likely to be in Fort Atkinson again... good option though. In or out. I enjoyed it. Staff were great and when I said I was in a hurry they were in a hurry to get my order ready which I really appreciated. Thank you!