“Great Food!”

River Front Family Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Fort Atkinson
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Our whole family had a wonderful breakfast here today. French toast, Greek omelette, corned beef hash skillet, eggs Benedict Florentine. It was great. Quick , friendly service as well.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We were looking for a non-franchise restaurant as we passed through town. We were hoping for waterfront outside seating based on the name. This place is across the street from the river in an abandoned strip mall, but wait!

We almost kept driving but decided to stop because it is off the highway a ways and we had already driven to the place. The inside was large, clean and updated. You would not expect what you get inside based on the exterior.

I had a patty melt which was reasonably priced and came with soup and choice of potato.
The service was friendly and helpful and fast. For a quick cafe/diner style meal I would eat here again.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a simple fresh salad, a yummy fajita wrap and some great local cottage cheese!

Not much to look at.on the outside but the inside was fine and worth the drive.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Wow! What a menu! These guys have everything from soup to burgers to burritos and pasta and breakfast and, well name it! Chinese stir fry even!! We ate dinner AND breakfast there. Food was very good. Prices were excellent and the staff was friendly and very attentive. I can't understand why the place wasn't packed with a line out the door! Soup was homemade and delish. Breakfast with poached eggs and spinach with hollandaise. Oh yeah...I'd go here weekly if I lived in Ft. Atkinson. Only complaint is that the ice tea is not brewed and one of our desserts could have been warmer. Otherwise, outstanding!

Reviewed 27 September 2015

The Riverfront restaurant always delivers consistently good food. I have been there several times with 2-5 people. The service is amazing. Friendly employees. Hot coffee refilled before you can ask for it. As previously stated, the outside of the building is a little bedraggled looking, but the service and food more than make up for it. It is our go-to place for breakfast in the area. The food is served quickly, hot and generous portions. The inside is clean and well kept. My most recent visit was with my daughter and while we lingered a bit after our breakfast, they never rushed us...just kept on pouring the coffee. This is the place to go for good food, reasonable prices and smiling faces!