“Gluten free bread NO NO NO!!!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Fort Atkinson
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I feel like this is a fairly new or remodeled location. It appears new thus all equipment looks new also. It is clean and I have gotten good service. The food looks fresh and tastes good. There is plenty of parking. Lot isn't in the best condition though.

I am trying to eat less gluten and made the mistake of ordering a tuna on the gluten free bread. Don't do it! It was so awful from the first bite.The flavor (none) was bad and the bread would not hold together at all. Sorry Subway. Normally I leave happy but the bread this time totally ruined my visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Stop here for lunch on the way home. It's a subway. Can always get a good meat at one. Service was fast ,courteous and order was correct. Will eat here again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped there yesterday while on way to Madison's farmers market.
Wife ordered the Cubano with lettuce, mustard and vinegar and oil. Said it was very good and she will order it again.
I had my usual ham and turkey on wheat with lettuce, tomato, pepper cheese, onions, pickles and jalapeños.
Very good.
We ordered the combo so had a choice of many types of chips and soda.
Always reasonable prices and good service.
A problem with cups, if you refill your drink as you are leaving be careful. If u put the cup in your cup holder and reach around it to pick it up to get a drink the top will pop off and spill your drink. The cups are not very strong and will crush as you pick them up.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

While the décor is similar to every other Subway you have ever been in, the staff is friendly, the food is good and at a fair price. I particularly enjoy the seafood sensation, that I find in Subways in most Wisconsin locations, but not in all locations in other states.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

This was very convenient for us as it was right across the street from America's Best hotel where we were staying. Had the nicest people waiting on us there. And they were FAST!