“huge pancakes”
Review of Scottie's Eat-Mor

Scottie's Eat-Mor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Came by for breakfast at this simple, small diner. Nothing fancy - about ten stools at the counter. It's been running for a long, long time. My single pancake was as big as the plate and cost less than $2. One side was a little too dark brown for my liking, but it was so big, I could just leave that bottom bit and still have plenty. Friendly service. The food is cooked right in front of you.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Good food, very small diner. Like when I was a kid love it! Prices are low. I order half order of hash browns because the orders are huge. Tons of food for the $$$$

1  Thank lilcar22
Reviewed 20 October 2015

I have eaten at "greasy spoons" all over the country, but this is one of the best. As all of the others have said....big portions, fantastic food, great atmosphere and excellent prices. Any time that I am in the Fort area, I will make it a point to stop.

1  Thank Denny R
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I would repeat what everyone else says - small, old-fashioned diner with seating along a long bar with stools. Some of the best greasy spoon food I've ever had. Extremely large portions (I was able to get two lunches out of the leftovers from my skillet, and that was after I completely stuffed my face). Friendly service from the chef, Randy and waitress Jackie. The extra advice I would give is that if you have a small group, usually other customers are friendly enough to move to the next stool, or finish quickly. That said, I would not recommend this restaurant if you have a very large party (basically anything over three people).

1  Thank MapMakinMan
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Where to start? Food portions to overfill you and oh so good too. Service is entertaining, and pleasant. Randy puts on quite the show at the grill, not sure how he keeps every thing straight. Treat your self to a pancake, just one, trust me.
Nothing fancy about this place, that's what makes it so special. I plan to go back soon.

1  Thank Stellarose09