“Excellent service, meal, atmosphere, delicious wine”
Review of Mangiami Italiano

Mangiami Italiano
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This is a return visit to a gem in Fort Atkinson. We choose this place over wonderful places in Madison because of the quaint atmosphere, ability to talk with each other in a quiet atmosphere. The food is outstanding, the wine selection is not overwhelming with excellent selections at very reasonable prices. I had a delicious salmon special, my husband chose the pork shank special which he said melted in his mouth. My sister-in-law had the seafood in vodka sauce and also delicious. We shared the Malbecause which paired well with all. Sara was a fun and attentive server. All this at a very fair price!

1  Thank zeusy33

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great menu selection, nice wine and great service. Found this place on the spur of the moment as we were traveling through town. So glad we stopped. Will definitely stop again if we're ever in town.

1  Thank LakeSuperiorDreamer
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Just had a night to remember at Mangiami Italiano. The service was fantastic, we never felt rushed. The food was unparalleled, every dish was amazing. My favorite is the lasagna. This Chef will go far with food this good

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

It was nice to have well made Italian food but at these prices I expected better service. Two meals with one drink and one desert = $80 We were able to walk in on a week night at 6 pm. The restaurant was full shortly after.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I've been to Mangiami's twice, in both cases as part of a group. Most recently, my office was celebrating the retirement of two long-standing employees. We had absolutely outstanding service from start to finish, beginning with drinks at the bar and ending with leftovers wrapped to go. The menu isn't huge, but everything I tried was well cooked. Calamari is often oily and rubbery in texture, but not here. Nice, light, and well-cooked. Salads can be had as entrees or as sides, and are fresh, lightly dressed affairs. Pasta dishes are large, but that makes for great leftovers. I had the pasta rags (now on the menu permanently, thank God)...rich, tender beef in cream sauce. What's not to love? Others had the Mediterranean pasta, and all seemed to love it. The chef came out during the meal to make sure everyone was having a good experience. Needless to say, we were.

If you're looking for a good meal, it's a good place. You won't leave hungry.

1  Thank Bill H