“Amazing food”

Brickhouse Pizzeria & Pub
Ranked #20 of 50 Restaurants in Fort Atkinson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They have very good food, I have never had anything here I didn’t like! The building is beautiful inside and the atmosphere is fun!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We used to come here every week until the Rustic opened in town. Only reason is the location is closer. Good pizza but at times flavor is not
There on some of the specialty pizzas. I always get a salad which is always on point!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The Brickhouse never disappoints! They have a wide selection which makes it a great choice for me and my 2 kids because everyone finds something they like! One of my favorite reasons to go to the Brickhouse is for their complimentary fresh bread with oil! I highly recommend this casual restaurant!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We love coming here, the fish fry is good and the service is always fast and friendly. It is not overcrowded and has a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Good food and good service. We will be back! Great place for couples or for families. Food was fast in coming and was great.