“Yummy food!”
Review of Nomadic

Nomadic
Ranked #31 of 50 Restaurants in Fort Atkinson
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Everything we tried was excellent, but very limited menu. Sandwiches of Roast Sirloin with Chimchurri was very flavorful, as was the Korean pulled pork. Thought it a little odd that they were on the exact same roll. Also, the plate could use a little garnish, maybe a sliver of fruit, or grapes, or slaw, etc. Went with a friend and split everything so we could try more choices. No leftovers. Soup was great and cornbread was also delicious. Homemade chocolates are lovely, yummy and very reasonably priced. Staff and owner are eager to please and friendly. Simple decor. Hope they do well! I think they are finding their way...an international spot, homemade gourmet chocolates, and a small retail component. I predict the candy will become their major business, but we will see! Welcome to Fort Atkinson!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Nomadic Candy and Cuisine focuses on flavors and dishes from around the globe. They keep some favorites but seem to change-up the menu a bit from month to month. Everything I've tasted from there has been excellent. (I've visited with friends and we've sampled each others' meals.) Excellent seasonings and fresh ingredients. Highly recommended.

And the candy is beyond excellent. So, so good!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here for dinner. She had the curry and I had the cubano sandwich. The cubano sandwich was great. My wife’s curry was good as well - but a word of warning - I would put it at about a medium spice level. That was no problem for me, but my wife has a much milder palate so it was a little intense for her.

We also had a cannoli, some truffles and some cheesecake bites. All three types of the desserts that we got were fantastic.

We are definitely looking forward to returning here.