“Awesome New Eatery and Confectionary”
Review of Nomadic

Nomadic
Ranked #31 of 50 Restaurants in Fort Atkinson
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Nomadic Candy and Cuisine focuses on flavors and dishes from around the globe. They keep some favorites but seem to change-up the menu a bit from month to month. Everything I've tasted from there has been excellent. (I've visited with friends and we've sampled each others' meals.) Excellent seasonings and fresh ingredients. Highly recommended.

And the candy is beyond excellent. So, so good!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here for dinner. She had the curry and I had the cubano sandwich. The cubano sandwich was great. My wife’s curry was good as well - but a word of warning - I would put it at about a medium spice level. That was no problem for me, but my wife has a much milder palate so it was a little intense for her.

We also had a cannoli, some truffles and some cheesecake bites. All three types of the desserts that we got were fantastic.

We are definitely looking forward to returning here.