All reviewsbuffalo wild wingscontinental breakfastmany optionsair showvalue for the moneystay at this hotel againwafflesplace to sleepbeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againnice staywe've stayedracefacilityrefrigerator
Reviewed 13 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fond du Lac, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Reviewed 27 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fond du Lac, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Clean, not the most updated place. Don't let the outside fool you. Great pool and hot tub if you have young kids.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fond du Lac, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

dbohm366280,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness of Days Inn Fond du Lac Hotel. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fond du Lac, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Upon arrival I went to pay for my reservation with cash and was told they needed an extra $100.00 if I used cash or my debit card. Even though I had reserved the room with my Wyndham Rewards account and my credit card information was on file. I the proceeded to pay with my credi card as I didn't want any unexpected expense to our family trip. I wish the website that I booked with stated that the would charge the extra fee if you pay cash. I was very offended by how rude the teller was when I tried to pay cash I always figure cash is best that way they know they are already paid for that night/stay in full.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fond du Lac, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for sharing this honest review and feeback about our room. I do hope you'll return so that we can surpass your expectations of service and accommodations.