“Decadent”

Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award-winning restaurant open to the public. Winner of Good Morning America's Best Breakfast Award. Sumptuous lunches, candlelight dinners and famous for traditional Door County whitefish boils. Open all year.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Just enjoyed my first visit to The White Gull Inn with girlfriends who live in Door County. What are you going to have, they asked. No brainer. Of course one must order their award winning cream cheese stuffed French toast with Door County cherries!!! Fabulous.

1  Thank karenbox
Write a ReviewReviews (1,143)

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

A must stop while visiting Fish Creek. Breakfast is amazing...cherry stuffed French toast with hash browns is phenomenal! Don't forget to order the coffee cake, too! (Makes a great "next morning with coffee" snack at the hotel!) I recommend getting there early or be prepared to wait awhile. It's really worth it... And you can enjoy freshly brewed DC coffee while you wait!

1  Thank CACWotto
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Just order the cherry stuffed French toast - you will not be disappointed! I got the half order and my husband the full, the half was plenty of food but it's so delicious we couldn't stop eating! The service was good. Get there early on the weekends as it fills up fast! We will be back for more during our next trip to the Door!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I had read about the Door County Fish Boils and decided this was the place to enjoy one. We were there from the start to the finish and it was a good experience, I would suggest this for a first timer. The area for the boil is set up very well and the guy doing the boil lets you now what is going on and the history behind it.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The White Gull Inn is decorated so beautifully for autumn that I would have enjoyed any breakfast, but no worries the apple pancakes and cherry pancakes were fabulous. A definite don’t miss when I’m Fish Creek.

1  Thank Ttreats