“Wonderful place for adults and kids!”

Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard has world famous frozen custard treats along with a huge variety of sandwiches, salads, and greaseless french fries we have inside and outside dining very family friendly with a giant playground mama and papa approved.The waterway called Fish Creek meanders thru our property open 7 days a week 11:00 - 11:00
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed in Fish Creek for 10 nights and went to this place 7 times! The butter pecan is the best I have ever had. The kids had a blast on the playgrounds and we adults would sit around the heaters. Everything we had was fabulous and the staff was great! Don't be alarmed by the long lines....they go quickly!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Get ice cream but have fun. Great ice cream in a great setting. Enjoy the lighted patio, the patio riverside or the playground for kids. A must stop.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Stopped by while on vacation to this happy place for some incredible ice cream. I had a Butter Pecan Cone that had toasted pecan pieces over the outside of the ice cream, hubby had the "best" turtle sundae (his words) he'd ever had! You really can't go wrong at this place. Other offerings, included a BLT sandwich that another of our party enjoyed. If you come to Fish Creek, a stop at Not Licked Yet is a must!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We stopped here to buy sandwiches to take along to visit family in the campground. They were grilled chicken club sandwiches and they were just wonderful, the bread, the thick chicken breast, -- perfection. We stopped here another evening and found out at about 8 PM that the kitchen was closed so walked into town and ate elsewhere, then came back here for ice cream. This place is very popular and a fun place to be, my only wish is that the kitchen stayed open later. A very sullen and unfriendly young lady waited on us the second stop, it was obvious she didn't want to be there, but help seems to be hard to get in DC this summer.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I must first admit than I am a Texan. My wife is a Wisconsin girl but I was introduced to frozen custard perhaps 35 years ago. On a recent side trip from Southern Wisconsin to Door County, my wife had gone three days without frozen custard although we did have lovely ice cream at Schopf's Hilltop Dairy on the drive up into Door County. She was on a mission. Upon arrival at our destination (Sister Bay), we scoped out "Not Yet Licked" frozen custard in Fish Creek.

My mother-in-Law and I both had a single scoop of Butter Pecan which was delicious. Plenty of toasted (?) pecans (look up the pronunciation folks - it does NOT rhyme with "can" as in a tin can) but was dusted liberally on the surface with more pecans. My wife had this flavor plus a second scoop of vanilla (remember - she was on a mission). Seating available indoors but we chose an outdoor table with umbrellas near a creek/river,. Prices seems reasonable for a generous serving. Located directly on Highway 42.