“Love custard, when we can't get Kopp's”

Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard has world famous frozen custard treats along with a huge variety of sandwiches, salads, and greaseless french fries we have inside and outside dining very family friendly with a giant playground mama and papa approved.The waterway called Fish Creek meanders thru our property open 7 days a week 11:00 - 11:00
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Vanilla, Chocolate, possible butter pecan, plus flavor of the day.
Wish they would add the special flavor on their web site.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This was a nice place to get some sandwiches and custard. We choose here because we were bringing our dog along and we could order and eat outside. Staff was VERY friendly; that was nice. (THEY have pooch a doggy cone!) Custard was great and sandwicheds were good. A little pricey for my taste though. I would definitely go back when I come back to Door County.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I have a love/hate relationship with this place. I love their sundae concoctions but hate how full I am after stuffing my face. We only get to Door County once a year so I try to order something different every time. Everything I've tried has been great. The location on the water is really nice. They have lots of outdoor seating along the water and places for kids to play. We go in the fall and the outdoor heaters keep it cozy. They do have indoor seating for those who like to sit at a normal dining table.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

What better place to stop for a snack after a hike in Pennisula State Park which is pretty much right next door. The custards and sundaes are quite tasty and service is always friendly.

They have unique sundaes and flavor combinations that may sound weird, but surprisingly work. On my latest stop I had the Mr. Potato Head Sundae which consists of Vinnila Frozen Custard topped with peanut butter caramel sauce, whipped cream and potato chips. Yup, sounds kind off odd, but it was delicious.

Priced at $6.60, I would not get this everyday, but for a once a year treat it's worth it.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Just 2 blocks east of downtown Fish Creek, this is above average. There is a beautiful creek that forms the east and north end of the property, and you can walk right up to the creek as it's all nicely groomed. There's nice lounge chairs all over the property. A nice kids playground area also. Prices are high, but experience and setting is great.