“Tasty breakfast! ”

Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Julie's Park Cafe and Motel is a traditional American cafe that is set just outside Peninsula State Park and just at the north end of Fish Creek, WI. Minutes from shops, beaches, water, parks, and bike rentals. We love to accommodate any and everyone that comes in for a great dining experience. We have indoor and outdoor seating, the outdoor seating is pet friendly. We serve breakfast all day as well as lunch. Just look for the Big Purple Chair on our front lawn and enter the place as strangers and you will definitely leave as our freinds.
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Headed to Julie’s Park Cafe after reading reviews on here the first morning we were in Door County. No wait at 9:30 AM on a Monday and we were able to sit outdoors which was enjoyable on a beautiful day. Our server was Susan and she was friendly and efficient. Daughter had the Chunky Monkey Pancake on the kids menu which she enjoyed even though the peanut butter sauce was very sweet. I appreciated a nicely priced kids meal that included the drink instead of charging extra for it. Husband had the cherry stuffed French toast and said it was delicious. I had the veggie omelet and fruit which was a nice potion size and tasty with the feta I added. Food came out super fast. Prices were reasonable too.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is a cute and friendly little brunch/lunch place with excellent and fairly inexpensive food. My cherry crepes were incredible - covered in cherry pie filling and whipped cream - and they also have really good cold brew coffee. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Had an outdoor table for a lovely breakfast. Very nice staff. Good local jam for my toast. If they could go easier on the cooking oil/butter for the eggs, then that would make me feel better.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Julie’s is an annual destination for us. Great food at reasonable prices. Just be aware that they close at 4:01pm, do this as a late lunch or breakfast place. My daughter loves the brisket mac-n-cheese, and I have tried many items and never been disappointed. Friendly staff, quick service and good food-what are you waiting for?

Reviewed 20 July 2018

This was our first time staying in the motel, so we had breakfast two mornings in the café. Both times, I had the veggie omelet which has no cheese and is what I prefer, and it is served with a bowl of fresh fruit, which is a nice big bowlful (spilling over even), as compared to other places. I had a side order of the raisin pecan bread, toasted, and of course the delicious coffee. The workers are friendly and professional. I am sorry that Julie's is now only open for breakfast and lunch, and not for dinner. I love the strawberry rhubarb jam and always buy some to bring home.