“Secomd Story Restaurant”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Enjoy our fresh, local, and homemade cuisine with a front seat view of the beautiful Ephraim Harbor.
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Always good menues and hefty servings.Unique view and location. Very helpful on choices from the menu.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

This is a very nice restaurant with linens and tablecloths. Great view of the Bay. Very cheerful decor! Had the best French Toast ever!! Prices are consistent with other Door County restaurants. Very nice server. Plenty of parking. Will be back.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Casual dining with excellent selection of food for the whole family.
We enjoyed their full breakfast menu very much. Kid friendly.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I had the croissant french toast which was delicious, but my husbands quiche had definitely come out of the microwave and looked like it was old. View was great, but the atmosphere in the restaurant was tacky. In my opinion there are too many other fantastic places to eat to come here again.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

I really think the only thing this restaurant had going for itself was the view. The sunset was absolutely stunning, but the food was not great. My husband ordered a burger and it was definitely a factory formed and frozen product. I had a chicken cherry salad. The salad was good, however the portion was very small for almost $15. We ate here at 700pm on a Saturday evening and we were the only ones in the restaurant.