“Hard to find good eats”
Review of Taste of China

Taste of China
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

This place as I have said before is hard to find but it it worth it. Good portions and good prices are a staple. The sesame chicken and egg drop soup are favorites but the other dishes I have tried are all good. You can dine in and also carry out-call 15 minutes or so a head to have you food ready when you arrive.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This is not in an easy place to find but they are fast. You can eat in but we always take out. The egg drop soup is awesome and the sesame chicken is really good. It is priced below what large portions you get and they will also make it as hot as you desire.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This Place has it all- I tried the Sweet and Sour chicken- IT did not disappoint - My friend had the Beef Broccoli - his was great too

Reviewed 15 May 2016

This place has the BEST chicken fried rice I've ever had. We eat hear every time we are in town. We hate here twice in one weekend, it's that good!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Have never had an issue at this restaurant. Family owned and very well managed business. A must try for those who like chinese food. There is always enough left for another meal.

Been to Taste of China? Share your experiences!