“Consistantly outstanding food and service!”
Review of Moy's Restaurant

Moy's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: on the square in Elkhorn Wisconsin. It was redone after a fire several years ago, excellent Chinese food
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Moy's Restaurant has been the BEST Asian restaurant in SE Wisconsin for years and there is a reason for this. The staff, atmosphere, and food are incredible. Food is always fresh and fantastic! Wait staff is efficient, friendly and fast! Thanks you Moy's for always making our visit feel like a special occasion. We feel Moy's has the best Mandarin and Cantonese food in the state if not our country. "TRY IT, YOU’LL LIKE IT!”

1  Thank Rita S

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Would have rated this higher if our experience with the staff member was better.

We arrived for to grab take-out lunch at 1:59pm not realizing they closed at 2:00pm then re-opened later for dinner. When I entered there were several tables with people still eating so I thought I would ask if it was possible to still get a take-out order. The girl at the counter looked at the clock and with an annoyed tone and a big sigh said, "if you hurry" then immediately with a snotty tone, said, "what do you want". Since we had never been there before and my husband was by the car with our dog, I said I needed to look at the menu and my husband would come in and order. She gave me a nasty look and I walked out to tell my husband what I wanted.

He came right back in and as he was about to place the order, she kept telling him, "you better hurry up" then to a co-worker, "I'm glad lunch is over I need to take my smoke break". Her tone of voice was so nasty my husband almost walked right out without ordering anything.

It's hard to convey just exactly how incredibly rude she was but neither of us have encountered someone who speaks with such a nasty tone of voice to customers - ever. We realize we came right at their closing time, but a "I'm sorry the kitchen is closed for the afternoon" with a pleasant tone of voice would have been better then how this employee handled the situation.

Sure enough as I waited in the car for my husband to come out with the order, that same employee was standing outside on the porch near the front door smoking her cigarette. We looked at the clock and were in our car with our food at 2:09pm.

So for the positive, the food came out very fast and when we got home it was delicious. We ordered, Pot Stickers, Sweet & Sour Chicken and Garlic Chicken. The food was good enough for us to consider going back BUT if we have to deal with this same person we would not stay.

Food is the main part of a restaurant however how you are treated and your experience can keep you coming back or keep you from coming at all.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I would never expect there to be good chinese food in Wisconsin , however, Moys never disappoints. The service is always excellent as many of the emplyees have worked there for many years. The food is always good and they have a very large menu. Don't be surprised to wait for a table here as it is always busy.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is average. Its a local restaurant and is popular with tourists who visit lake geneva,Wisconsin.if you order for pickup its only takes 15min. On the weekends it takes along time to be seated, even with a reservation. Its ok but ive had better.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Moys has an extensive menu with options for meat eaters and plant based eaters alike; Moys will prepare just about anything Fegan..