“Nice visit!”

Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Elkhart Lake
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I came here for a girls weekend with my sisters and Mother. We were here around 5pm on a Friday night. It wasn't overly crowded and we had good service.

We all ordered drinks. From Cider Beer, to a House Old Fashion to martinis off the drink menu. All were made well.

3 of us ordered salads and another ordered a hamburger with house made chips. Everything was great.

None of us had any complaints. Service was good and on time, food and drinks were great and it was a nice atmosphere. Prices were also reasonable as other restaurants at the resort were a bit pricey with less food selection.

We would come back if we stayed at this hotel again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Service was great, food was terrible. Not sure how they can ruin breakfast, but they did. I ordered a bacon egg and cheese sandwich was was advertised to come in a “hard Sheboygan roll.” There was no cheese, and the “roll” was a soggy hamburger bun. Grease was pooled on the plate. It also came with a side of fruit, which the server failed to mention to me when I ordered a separate fruit cup, for an additional cost that I didn’t need to spend. The restaurant also opens at 7:00; making it difficult to easily get to my 8:00 meeting. I recommend going into town and avoiding this place entirely.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We are locals from the area and thought we would try something new. Quieter place to eat which was nice. Three of us, two had steak sandwiches and one had sliders. Requested medium rare the way such things should be done, the meat was over cooked and dry. Better local joints around with lower prices. Tried something different but we won’t be back.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

For the past 9 years we have taken our entire family to "Breakfast with Santa" at the Osthoff (I was told Otto's is the restaurant who manages this event). We pay $30 per adult and $10.95 per child (9 and 6 years of age) so it isn't a low cost event. Nonetheless we realized it was designed for the kids and have never complained about the cost. The breakfast includes pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, and until this year a nice array of bakery and Christmas cookies as well as COFFEE IN CUPS. This past year we were, to say the least-extremely disappointed that at $30 per person-the Osthoff felt it appropriate to serve coffee in PAPER CUPS. In addition, all the food was cold, the bakery was very limited compared to other years, and one choice of Christmas cookies. The servers used to come to the table and refill the coffee but of course this past year they decided that you could get up and get your own coffee in a PAPER CUP. It's become a family tradition for us to attend this event with our kids and grandkids, but after this year-not sure I want to spend this much based on what we receive in return.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Waited five-plus minutes to be recognized at the door.Seated at a table with a centerpiece containing dead flowers. My wife ordered a drink from the bar that was never served.Food was very average. Soup was great, sliders were disappointing. Service was very average.Not what was expected from a hotel of this stature.