“Great Food and Staff”

Add it.
Cousins Subs
Ranked #15 of 27 Restaurants in East Troy
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy stopping in for a quick bite. I love the chicken cheddar deluxe and broccoli cheese soup. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant is always clean.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were having a family reunion in Wisconsin and wanted to have Cousins deliver sandwiches for 50 people. We called the store and were told we had to order on-line. I went on-line and went through the entire order and when done there was no button to click to submit and pay for the order (a fair amount of money). I called the contact us number which is the main office and had to leave a message. I left a detailed message with the reason for the call and left my phone number. Of course this meant I would have to re-enter all the sandwiches. I never got a call back. Later that day I called the store and told them that I was having a problem ordering on-line and was told "I don't know anything about on-line, let me get the manager" I waited on hold for 8 minutes and the manager never came on. Later in the day I called the store again and asked for the manager and when I told him the problem I was having he hung up on me.

We ended up ordering from Jimmy John's and they were very happy to get the order.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Cousins is consistent. They are not the best subs around but they are made fresh and as you order them. One thing is they always take a long time even if they are not busy.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We occasionally go in to Cousin's to pick up sandwiches for the family. The staff has always been friendly and professional and the sandwiches are always made to order correctly. Love the asiago bread.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I thought the owner could of handled a sisuation better and I won't be going back to this location . Place is clean and staff is fine.