“drive thru”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in East Troy
Description: Come visit us at 2526 Main St in East Troy. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Well once again, after I swore to NEVER go back again, shame on me and especially shame on this location, I CANT STRESS ENOUGH.
Ordered $30 worth of simple meals and fries. And once again, we were short 3 fries, 1 chicken nugget 10 pc. & given wrong sauce. After a 3 month period of not going they still can't get it right. Corporate management needs to step in.
I guarentee anyone who goes theer and orders more than $10 worth of food, IT WILL NOT BE CORRECT GUARENTEED.
They need to be closed down!!!!

1  Thank 46anthonyg

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Went through the drive through and ordered a hot fudge sundae. The girl at the window handed it to me I said Thank you and she just looked at me and I drove off. After I drove off and looked and there was hot fudge all along the side of the container which I've got also on my shirt. Maybe that explains why she had the puzzled look on her face and no you're welcome response. I called and confronted the manager about it her excuse was we just had two buses come through and seemed giggly about it instead of concerned. Do not recommend this McDonalds to anyone.

1  Thank 46anthonyg
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Staff is perfect service is fast. Iced coffee amazing. Dipped cone good clean place to eat. Food is served hot

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Once in awhile we will grab a quick breakfast from the McDonald's in East Troy. It is located within the Shell gas station building right off of Hwy 43. They are always fast with the service and friendly with a smile.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Fine overall, it's McDonald's so...yeah. I've had good experiences here, food has been fine. Not the healthiest obviously. Drive through is moderate speed.