“slow”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in East Troy
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I was here and waited forever while there was nobody behind the counter. Finally a young man with blonde hair came to take my order. I would have gsve him the benefit of a doubt if he would have said sorry for the wait or something but he said nothing. Then he made my subs super slow. The subs tasted fine, but the service was bad.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

This was the last stop on our trip before reaching home, got gas, milk and also Subway Sandwiches at the Road Ranger. The area was clean and neat. The woman behind the counter was polite, corteous and patient while we selected the ingredients for our sandwiches to go and she even helped me figure out which was the best deal to use to get the best price. Subway is always our last stop to take sandwiches home to eat after unpacking.....We are never disappointed.

Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

Dear manager,
You really need to give good training to your employes who works there because they don't even know how to make a sandwich. They throw veggies in bun like they are throwing garbage in a trash can. The bread is most disgusting not fresh first of all. We paid $16 for two veggie delight and didn't know how it's gonna turn out. No wonder why you guys have bad reviews because really your employees don't know how to treat your customer and how to make good sandwich. I guess I rather prefer cousins then subway because I don't want to eat most disgusting and not fresh food. I never ever will give business to this guys. I am very disappointed with this subway in the east troy. This is even second time happened to us that we got disappointed. Also, I hope this big review make you guys realize how this subway really is.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The new flatizza…….not bad at all. After ordering a couple of these over the past weeks I've started asking the staff to double cook it, otherwise the product just warmed, not hot, not crisp. The staff is fast and pleasant, as are the staff of road ranger, the attached gas station. The new Kettle Chips are welcome.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!