“Good Food and Fun”
Review of Dockside Grog & Galley - CLOSED

Dockside Grog & Galley
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: Michael Paul's Dockside has so much to offer in dining. Our friendly staff will always greet you with a smile and our amazing food will tantalize your taste buds with anything from a succulent, flavorful cheeseburger to some of the best prime rib in the area. Let's also mention that we have one of the best Friday Night Fish Fry's around and believe me, you will never go away hungry. Find us on Facebook and you will be kept up to date on the latest specials and new dinners that are created by our chef.While enjoying your dinner you can watch the most amazing sunsets on Lake Beulah right out of our front picture windows. Give us a try. You will not be disappointed.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This restaurant was very accommodating in my time of need. After being refused service at the Fork in the Road restaurant, the Dockside not only welcomed my group of 16 fun-loving Red Hatters, but fed us well and adhered to our standard of having fun. Thank you Dockside.

2  Thank Janet M

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner & walked right out... Why? Well it all began when we wanted some place near the lake and new for us. Walked in and noticed if was busy but not over busy. We pulled up to the bar, the bar person noticed us and said "hi". No I'll be right with you or I'll let a waitress know you're here. So we sat there and sat there. We waited for 15 minutes, nothing. We made plenty of eye contact with all the other customers at the bar but not with someone from behind the bar. While waiting we had two older men entered and we're serviced ASAP. What was that! Is it cause we're young and you don't think we're worth the time. Well dockside we're on the wealthy side and would have left you happy but now all you get from us a bad review BUT do you even care.

I can only review on poor service or no service. The place was run down so I can only imagine what would have come from the kitchen.

Drive down the road to double D's!!

4  Thank HCFamily
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I had the new orleans burger its was great tons of flavor.. My friend had a chicken sandwich it wqs so juicy and had tons of flavor. The service was great the owner even came by to check on us which shows us he cares.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Two owners ago this was a great place to eat. I'll never go back. Bad burger, bad fries, bad chicken...

1  Thank b k
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Went there with my mother to have a bloody mary, which used to be the best around. We were told there was a regular and a deluxe. The deluxe included a shrimp, beef stick, cheese, pickle, olives and a pepperoncini. What we got was one shrimp, a pickle, ONE olive, one pepperoncini. No beef stick, no cheese. when I asked if we had ordered the deluxe (at $10) she said yes. I said, well, we paid for the deluxe but there's no beef stick or cheese. Was told they were "out of them". I asked if we could get some money knocked off the bill, she said we could have a couple more olives. The drink itself was watered down tomato juice, no flavor AT ALL, no celery salt, no horseradish, and was loaded with tobassco, so it just tasted like spicy tomato water. Terrible. Will never go back. Also got the same response from a friend who went there to eat - she said the food was terrible. Too bad - it used to be a great place. New management better take heed.

4  Thank D K