“Best burgers”
Review of Dockside Grog & Galley - CLOSED

Dockside Grog & Galley
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: Michael Paul's Dockside has so much to offer in dining. Our friendly staff will always greet you with a smile and our amazing food will tantalize your taste buds with anything from a succulent, flavorful cheeseburger to some of the best prime rib in the area. Let's also mention that we have one of the best Friday Night Fish Fry's around and believe me, you will never go away hungry. Find us on Facebook and you will be kept up to date on the latest specials and new dinners that are created by our chef.While enjoying your dinner you can watch the most amazing sunsets on Lake Beulah right out of our front picture windows. Give us a try. You will not be disappointed.
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I had the new orleans burger its was great tons of flavor.. My friend had a chicken sandwich it wqs so juicy and had tons of flavor. The service was great the owner even came by to check on us which shows us he cares.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Two owners ago this was a great place to eat. I'll never go back. Bad burger, bad fries, bad chicken...

1  Thank b k
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Went there with my mother to have a bloody mary, which used to be the best around. We were told there was a regular and a deluxe. The deluxe included a shrimp, beef stick, cheese, pickle, olives and a pepperoncini. What we got was one shrimp, a pickle, ONE olive, one pepperoncini. No beef stick, no cheese. when I asked if we had ordered the deluxe (at $10) she said yes. I said, well, we paid for the deluxe but there's no beef stick or cheese. Was told they were "out of them". I asked if we could get some money knocked off the bill, she said we could have a couple more olives. The drink itself was watered down tomato juice, no flavor AT ALL, no celery salt, no horseradish, and was loaded with tobassco, so it just tasted like spicy tomato water. Terrible. Will never go back. Also got the same response from a friend who went there to eat - she said the food was terrible. Too bad - it used to be a great place. New management better take heed.

4  Thank D K
Reviewed 8 March 2013

This place was recommended by people who have had the Dockside's Friday night fish fry before it changed ownership; this was my first visit. Previous reviewers comment on good bloody Marys and I would try one if I ever go back but will definitely pass on the fish fry!
My first hint should have been the lack of cars in the parking lot...this is Wisconsin, famous for our beloved fish frys...when the soup was ordered to accompany our meal and they brought out chili (should've been hint #2) instead of the WI Friday night mainstay clam chowder, we should have followed our instincts and canceled the dinner order to find another restaurant. Their offering of fried or baked cod is typical and they also offered a special pan seared perch in addition to burgers/sandwiches and pizza. The baked fish was room temperature and served with an unappetizing plastic cup of congealed tartar sauce, fried fish was in a coating that was so thick it masked the true size of the small portion. The pan seared perch was so unpleasant to look at and served with salad greens and a glob of "risotto"--Service was very slow even though there were only 2 tables besides ours (total of 15 people) with 2 wait staff.
I hope the new owners will take this review as constructive criticism and focus on what they produce as well as their service. Lake Beulah and the ET/Waterford/Mukwonago area really need more offerings and this is a great location.

2  Thank RatherFlyThere
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I love this spot. I am (personally) delighted with the new ownership in town. At first, I'll admit, I was worried a with the exchange of owners..... it's a small town, satisfied with what the “norm" is -but this change up was surprisingly a much needed one! Food is excellent, and Im excited to see what this summer brings!! Thanks for making the transition an easy, exciting and delicious one!