All reviews beds were comfortable downtown area downtown eagle river night stay rates fishing
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We vacation in Eagle River coming from Virginia. We have had the pleasure of staying with Mark and his Mother Maria at the Inn. They have always treated us well, ask us if we need anything and make us feel welcome. We miss Samantha as she did bark but very quickly wanted to be petted and we would do so. Since we drive in we have the good sense to call if we will be late in arriving and Mark has ALWAYS taken care of us. We will continue to stay with them for as many future years as we vacation in Eagle River. The place is ALWAYS clean, comfortable, and quiet after 10 PM. If you have had a bad experience here you probably deserved it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank debosejames
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Motel owners were very nice and personable. Motel was clean, rooms were comfortable and had a mini fridge and microwave. Bathroom was a nice size with hot shower. Motel was located in a great spot close to all the stores and great proximity to the track. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had a reservation, made through bookingdotcom, on September 13th for tonight, October 3rd. I indicated a 12 noon to 1 p.m. arrival, I got there at 1 p.m. Door locked, no answer on phone, a clock notice on the door said they'd return at 2:30 p.m. They returned at 3:30 p.m. The owner's son was most unpleasant, told me there are other places to stay in Eagle River. I reminded him I had a reservation with their place. I had initially tried making the reservation directly with the motel, as I prefer that to on line booking but when I called on the 13th I was told it would be quicker and easier to do it on line as he was very busy at the moment.

I decided to return home given how rude he was, and the football game I came for was cancelled. All he said was "well adios then, adios." I was looking forward to staying there as the rooms actually have received good reviews. It is also a very convenient location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Elizabeth Olmst... M
OwnerOfthisFineMotel, Manager at Traveler's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

"I have a reservation, I actually wanted to cancel it because my granddaughter's football game was canceled .........".
Blah blah blah, your football game was cancelled and you didn't want to stay. That is what you said and that is what you wrote in the email on booking.com. Now you switching it to how you were looking forward to staying here. You actually implying that you spoke with someone at booking.com to cancel it but it turned out that you didn't till afterwards. You also wrote how you called 20 times in rapid succession and no one answered if no one answers no one is here. And finally anyone wants to leave... then leave, I will happily tell you GOOD Bye, Adios, be happy!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Located right in the downtown area. The roomwe had (10) was up to date and very comfortable. Local owners seem to have a pride of ownership. Great parking.

I would stay here again if I was in the area again. Don't let the low room rates stop you from considering.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The rooms are what you would expect & love - that cabin feeling. Very, very, very clean. You can walk to everything that you need. Rooms are large, comfortable & makes you feel like you are part of the Great Northwoods.

Room Tip: First floor access to the downtown
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family