“Good food, very reasonabe prices”
Review of China 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China 1
Ranked #20 of 82 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Liked the food here a lot! Did take out - there are tables available if you want to eat in, though. Not much in terms of atmosphere in the restaurant, but the food and quick service more than make up for it. Had kung pao chicken and chicken with mixed vegetables - both really good, with enough left for another meal. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We generally do take out. Egg Foo Young is very good, good egg rolls, and most of the dishes are great. My hubby gets chop suey or chow mein with no onions.. sometimes they just make it again, while you wait. They are very efficient and fun to watch them run the kitchen! Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

China 1 is fast, good size servings, and a great bargain! I like to order to go from the lunch menu which includes a entree, a rangoon and an eggroll. We always get extra rangoons! Only thing missing in my mind is more vegetables, so sometimes I add some at home! It is near the shopping area, so it's easy to call ahead 10 minutes and pick up.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

So I didn't realize how good China 1 was until I went to a few other Chinese restaurants. The chicken fried rice is delicious, we order it extra spicy and without the eggs (yeah, I know I guess it's not really chicken fried rice, but we are picky). The chicken is completely real, no fake rubbery stuff like I've had at other restaurants. The single portion is really big as well. We always order it to go and the owners are very nice. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I recommend the chicken chow mei fun. Food cooked to order. Fast and friendly. Prices are reasonable !!!!! Very nice and friendly !!!!

Been to China 1? Share your experiences!