All reviews packer game green bay pool and hot tub stayed here hot items choice privileges choice hotels until midnight waffles room with queen beds family stay gas station booked rooms norbert college lambeau field third floor free wifi
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I have twice stayed at the Sleep Inn in De Pere, WI, and both visits were excellent.

FACILITY

I take advantage of the swimming pool and hot tub. I particularly like that from 10 PM to 12 midnight, they are reserved for adults meaning... it is quiet and contemplative. Usually I was alone. Towels are provided, but I preferred bringing the room towel: larger and softer than the pool towels.

There is a small gym area. OK for three or four persons. Equipment is well kept. Plenty of weights, bicycle and treadmill. Water cooler [hot or cold].

Overall the facility is clean and well kept to be 17 years old. Carpets are shampooed and stain free.

The kitchen/buffet area is clean. A staff member is available during the breakfast buffet. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. available all day as are apples and banana's. I wish the orange juice were also an all day option. Alas, it is not, so fill up thermos before the buffet closes at 9 AM.

Breakfast options — the norm for most mid-level hotels today.

Both rooms I stayed in were fresh and clean. The second time around I requested a refrigerator and maintenance provided one immediately. Both visits were first floor rooms, but I had no street noice to disturb sleep.

Although Sleep Inn is not a luxury hotel, I think it should be rated higher than two stars. It is clean. Conveniently located, if you have transportation. I did not, so my travel was limited to foot work. But at that, all my needs were met.

Across Lawrence Drive is a Dollar Store and Super Walmart Center. Next door across the hotel parking lot, I had restaurant options that included: Arby's, Dairy Queen, and a Wonderful Mexican restaurant, El Maya [see review]. Another favorite for me is Bops Bistro (1620 Lawrence Dr.) A great little coffee, sandwich shop if you want a break from the hotel coffee and breakfast. A hop-skip-and-jump out the side exit of the hotel and across the parking lot for great options: eating & drinking plus ...

The Mobile gas station at 1620 Lawrence, (across the parking lot from Sleep Inn) offers amenities that include:
* Restaurant
* Car wash
* ATM
* Market
* Snacks
* Propane

I will stay at this hotel again when in the De Pere or Green Bay area and recommend to fellow travelers. However, if you are coming into the area during football season, book ahead as fans for Green Bay Packer home games book the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had to book a room in Green Bay at the last minute -- on a Packers football weekend -- and managed to get a room at the Sleep Inn near the airport. Glad we did. Super hotel, wonderful room, great staff, fine breakfast and great location (three restaurants and two convenience stores in walking distance). We had to pay more than the normal rate because of the football game, but it was still reasonable. We don't stay in many Sleep Inns, but this was the best of them we've ever seen.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Our company sends us to sleep inn for hotel stay while in De Pere. It is very close to our company. We have been using this hotel for many years. The rates are very reasonable and the stay is pleasant. Overall the hotel is in very good shape clean and well maintained. All of the staff are very friendly and kind and always willing to help you out with any questions. Only reason it's not a five star is because of the morning breakfast. I know it's not a five-star restaurant so just expect a clean well-maintained breakfast. There is some hot items usually eggs and some type of meat. If anything I usually skip the eggs and meat have a hot waffle maybe even sometimes toast peanut butter and jelly. You have your choice of yogurts, hard-boiled eggs, small select of pastries cereal and milk and some instant oatmeal, oh and don't forget the coffee machine which has a small variety of coffee, I would definitely recommend the hotel for a stay, like I said you can't go wrong with a clean and somewhat up-to-date hotel along with a very friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Wonderful, spacious room! We booked a room with 2 queen beds, and it was large and more than enough room for 4 people. There was a mini fridge in the room, which was a nice touch. Didn't get to use the pool and hot tub, but they both looked very nice. The room was super clean, and the staff was friendly. They even let us have a late check-out for no additional charge! We'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kasey H
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My bad - I didn't check to be sure that there was a frig in the room. Accustomed to one in Choice properties.
Bottom of tub is textured so I thought it would not be slippery. Fortunately I was hanging onto a bar when I stepped in and my foot slipped! ALWAYS put a towel down in the tub before stepping in!
Our room was the last in the hall next to an exit door that was supposed to be accessible ONLY with a room key. It wasn't. When I called to check I was told that the room key didn't work in that door so it was always unlocked. BUT "There's always someone on duty in the motel." We're all the way at the end of the hall - how much help would that person be??
Guest laundry with only 1 washer and 1 dryer for 75 rooms!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple