“It's McDonalds”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in DeForest
Description: Come visit us at 981 W North St in Deforest. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 12 December 2015

OK, it's McDonalds, they're all pretty much the same. Quick service at drive thru. Good hamburger and Coke.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I've known McDonald's to provide fast and friendly service. Not this one. Even though there was only one person ahead of me in line, it took over 5 minutes to be waited on. When I placed my order, the order taker had to ask three different times for help. All the time there were 3 staff people standing at the counter talking and laughing. It took another 7 minutes to get our order. I watched as the french fries sat on the tray waiting for the sandwiches to be prepared. The burgers turned out to be dry and lukewarm. We'll try someplace else the next time.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 24 May 2015

A lot of times when I am traveling I stop at a McDonalds because the quality and the surroundings are familiar and quick. Not what I found at the DeForest Wisconsin McDonalds.
The service was extremely slow. The manager and the two women working the front counter were more engrossed in gossiping about another woman. They finally stopped long enough to take my order, did not thank me, and went back to the gossip that I interrupted.
This lack of concern about me and my meal was very obvious by the appearance of my sandwich. It literally looked like they threw all the ingredients into the Fillet of Fish box. There was more cheese and tarter sauce on the box than what was on the sandwich.
Then to finish this lunch disaster the fries were cold and rubbery.
My recommendation is to go next door to Burger King or across the street to Culvers. Maybe eventually Ronald will get the message, this Mc Donald's is a mess.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 21 April 2015

This McDonald's is right I-90/39 on the east side of the interstate.
Easy access on and off with drive thru service. Since McDonald's downsized their menu it is easy to make a choice of a food item. Service at this McD's is quite because they are geared for heavy traffic of the interstate. Also, this location is open 24 hours/offering the 24 hour service for drive thru only.
Parking for large/trailered units is available. As stated this McD's is truly a service for interstate traffic that wants quick service.

Date of visit: April 2015

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!