“Best fresh pizza in town...for real! You've had the rest...now try the best!”
Review of Papa Luigi's Pizza

Papa Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Cudahy
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you like to bite into a pizza and feel the crunch of the green peppers served on top of a perfectly done thin crust pizza...you have just found it. This is not your Chicago style loaf of mostly bread pizza served with a nondescript soggy mass of over cooked toppings. You've had the rest...now try the best.

I eat pizza for the toppings, not the thick dough Chicago bread filling carb wasteland fav of our neighbor to the south. Instead I like the thin crust, hugely dumped portions of pepperoni, Italian sausage, black olives, green and red peppers, purple onions, tomato sauce, fresh not canned mushrooms with stringy mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Every bite pops with the unique flavor of the traditional Italian pallet one would expect from a generation from the old country. I've eaten hundreds of pizzas here and have yet to be disappointed. I only Wish it had two locations.

Call in that reservation! I think the secret is out because it is getting harder and harder to get a table on Friday night and that may be their only negative. But the tables turn and they have ample parking outside so enjoy a beer at the bar while you wait. Trust me...it's worth it.

May I suggest the Papa's Deluxe which features the best of everything and pair it with a true Italian beer like a Peroni. If you like dark try a La Rosa. This combo is a keeper. Also, upgrade your garlic bread to Mama's which will be drowning in garlic butter. Top it with their marinara sauce and then cover it like a Wisconsin January snowfall with Parmesan cheese. You will wonder how you missed this delicacy. A good red wine would work too to help wash it all down.

The price is low to moderate but an excellent value. The lasagna is very good and they offer excellent fish fries and gluten free dishes. Italian oldies from Dean Martin and others serenade you in true Italian audio ambiance.

Don't miss the decor exiting the back to the parking lot. It's loaded with pictures of the rat pack, Sinatra, Martin, and movie star bombshells...and Italy's most famous export Sophia Loren.

A five star experience waiting for you in Cudahy.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we have been here. Variety of pizzas and sandwiches, appetizers to choose from. Free garlic bread with large pizza purchase and it's delicious too! We had the veggie pizza and customized it a bit and it was excellent! Service there has been outstanding! Ask to be seated in Carma's section. She is a great waitress and a fun waitress as well !

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My mother and I traveled to Milwaukee to visit with relatives and one in the group made reservations here for 12 of us. The food was typical Italian and it was good, but nothing I would call special. I had a pizza and, like I said, it was okay. The service was okay as well. Our waitress was nice, but she would disappear for extended periods of time. I'm not sure I'd eat here again...unless someone made reservations for a group like this time.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Tried three of their pizzas and was mostly impressed with the food.

Ordered a chicken alfredo, a sausage and pepperoni, and a house special with extra green olives.

All were well prepared, tasted very good and were delivered quickly. One small complaint though. We ordered online and asked for things to be left off the special, they were not. When we checked back on the online order it was apparent that our request was not logged in. Double check what you want before submitting online.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Always consistent and sooo tasty. Lasagna is awesome and leftovers make another meal. Great bartender and very friendly staff.