“A good one to try”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

4 of us with reservations and our waitress was Kim. Very nice with good service. We each had something different and we all enjoyed it. Dessert was good too.
I like the atmosphere and know for a fact that it was remodeled just a few years ago.
Separate bar area is real nice. Would be a great place for a drink.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We were a party of four and were the first ones seated right after they opened on a Sunday. Our server took our drink orders and NEVER returned to our table. As other people were coming in, we watched our server tend to them. She was returning to their tables with their drink orders while we were just waiting to see how long it would take before she realized we were her first table and that we were still waiting for our drinks. When we saw her start to take food orders from other tables we started to think of another restaurant to go to. Clearly she forgot about us and we could have called her over, but at this point we didn't even want to eat here any longer so we left.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The decorations / atmosphere are from the 1990's. The food was way over priced and not very good. I ordered a fish fry and received what I believe to be frozen deep fried fish. Yuck! I will never eat here again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant. Good wine list and my step father had a Manhattan. He said it was one of the best. We had the mushroom ravioli and it was very delicious. Big serving. Very nice family who runs this. We didn't go to the bar, but it looked busy and a lot of fun. I definitely recommend and I will be going back.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Good food, nice atmosphere and great staff. Last time we went, I had their ahi tuna - it was fantastic.