“Not Good!”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The decorations / atmosphere are from the 1990's. The food was way over priced and not very good. I ordered a fish fry and received what I believe to be frozen deep fried fish. Yuck! I will never eat here again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant. Good wine list and my step father had a Manhattan. He said it was one of the best. We had the mushroom ravioli and it was very delicious. Big serving. Very nice family who runs this. We didn't go to the bar, but it looked busy and a lot of fun. I definitely recommend and I will be going back.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Good food, nice atmosphere and great staff. Last time we went, I had their ahi tuna - it was fantastic.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Friends took me out to Galiotos Twelve 21 for my birthday. First, we ordered Perfect Brandy Manhattans (with olives) in the bar and enjoyed conversing a bit with the friendly bartender. The Friday night dinner special was Steak & Lobster, something I haven't ordered in years. (I think the price was about $40) BUT it was a very special BIRTHDAY so I was encouraged to indulge myself. And I am so very happy that I did.

As soon as we were seated at our table in the dining room, our attentive waitress brought out some very tasty bread to enjoy with our salads. My delicious tenderloin and lobster main course portions were, fortunately, not overwhelming in size so I had enough room to enjoy some birthday cake.

This was a great way to celebrate a Special Birthday.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Appetizer, salad and 1 entree were fabulous. Olive tapenade, bruschetta and chive cheese was perfect. Cesar salads were huge and delicious. Veal piccata with side of fettuccine al credo was spot on! Angel hair pasta with tomatoes in olive oil was horrible! Don't order that! Tasteless, greasy and squishy pasta. 3/4 deserves a good rating