“Halloween Party”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Seven of us good friends had a wonderful evening dining out at Galioto's Twelve 21 restaurant. We all had different meals, from walleye, to rib eye, to prime rib, to veal, and all were exclaimed to be excellent. Our service was fun, quick, and friendly, and we were not rushed. In fact, we were the last ones to leave the dining room.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Owners were very personable and able to customize. Food was great, especially filet and tapenade trio. Quality event for a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Met friends for dinner, and what a great atmosphere, friendly and excellent service with a very wide range of food selection, prepared with excellence. Dinner lasted over 2 hours and we were not hurried by the staff, and were allowed to enjoy ourselves.

1  Thank chev662015
Reviewed 21 September 2016

When my husband's drink was clear and should have had whiskey in it, the bartendar was pretty snippy about it. His meal was great, mine was not good. We had a very nice waitress, but doubt we will be back.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Food was outstanding, I got the Ditka porkchop and when I was asked how I wanted it done I asked for medium rare, some places won't do that they did and it was fantastic. Service seemed a little slow but I think they were just pacing things out a bit because when it came time to get my bill and process the credit card they were fast. To me the only thing that keeps this from being five stars is the price is a little high, not unreasonable but could be a little less.

Date of visit: July 2016