“Love the custard”
Review of Hefner's Custard

Hefner's Custard
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Cedarburg
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Delicious custard! Great burgers! Vintage video games, what else could you ask for. Get the caramel shake its divine!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Frozen custard is the best around, great hamburgers and cheese curds are the best I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

A throwback to the 60's, a converted A+W stand doing custard, Malts, Shakes, Sundays. Custard was very good, three flavor for cones per day, vanilla, chocolate and another revolving flavor, today was pistachio. Very good, lots of nuts.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Typical drive-in with quite a variety of things on the menu. Special on Tuesday for burgers. Ice cream is always good.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

This place used to have the best vanilla custard I've ever eaten. Anytime I had visitors I took them here for custard. I told them, just get the vanilla, you've never had anything like it. The custard was creamy a FULL of vanilla flavor.
Over the years, the prices rose, but it didn't bother me because the custard was just that good. I've recently stopped in and noticed that the prices were significantly higher and the vanilla was horrid. It was grainy and watery and lacked true vanilla flavor. I stopped in again a few weeks later hoping that the
last visit was a fluke. I was totally disappointed, as the custard was not up to par once again. I sense that they are trying to cut costs and trying cheaper recipes. Too bad. I will not go back. This is a prime example of how cutting quality will cost you customers. Thanks Hef for so many years of great custard. I'm disappointed in your decision. Unfortunately, I think you will lose a lot of customers.