“Favorite go to for Mexican food”
Review of Super Tacos Moy

Super Tacos Moy
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Glad we found this place. The chips are fresh and crisp, there is a choice of three sauces, but we love the large green mix. My husband has tried most dishes and hasn’t found one he doesn’t like. I enjoy the combination plates. The only thing that would make this place better would be if they served mixed drinks. Maybe one day!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This is a small place, with the owner working to serve, bus tables and act as hostess and cashier. I believe his wife and brother do most of the cooking. The food here is unique, not the typical choices as most Mexican restaurants around these parts. Excellent authentic food served by a super friendly owner. Feels like eating in Los Cabos.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

spotty service at times and no mixed drinks so no real margaritas only the bottled kind.. Very good food and fresh. Easy to bring children. Warm chips that are amazing and addictive.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

A small family owned business with great authentic Mexican food.The reason I can make this statement is having made numerous visits and locations in Mexico,this is very good.
The one thing I do enjoy is when you get their homemade chips, they come with 3 different sauces .One other thing I should mention is they do have a daily special.The last thing I will mention is the RED HOT SAUCE,is very hot and good and if you are not used to hot foods,try a little and you be the judge.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We travel to Baja several times a year and this place comes as close to the experience and taste as the local eateries there. It is a small family run business, serving fresh, reasonably priced food in a cute atmosphere. Dishes are unique, authentic and not the typical fare served at most Mexican restaurants in our area.