“It's Domino's....either you like it or you don't!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 45 Restaurants in Burlington
Description: Visit your Burlington Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 13 March 2017

...just as the heading suggests. They are friendly and pretty quick. I don't mind Domino's so it's fine for me. Conveniently located.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

We received a gift certificate for a large pizza, bread item , and 2 liter of coke. The manager was very accommodating when I explained that I needed gluten free. He substituted 2 small gluten free pizzas for the large size. The order was very prompt and fresh,

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Their pan pizza is fresh and hot, with plenty of toppings and flavor.I like it even better than the pan pizza at the local mom and pop Italian places in the area! Their filled cheesy bread is excellent as well, something different and very good. Our only complaint has been that we didn't order more of the bread, as it disappeared in no time! For less than $30 we fed 4 people, with enough left over for lunch the next day!

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!