“Great Cod Sandwiches”

Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #18 of 45 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We had the cod sandwiches and fries and the cod was very good but the fries tasted like they were fried in old grease and were barely warm.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We took my 2 grandsons to Culvers on a Tuesday at 5:30p.m. We ordered 2 burger combos, 1 chicken strip combo and a pot roast meal. We took our order #&drinks a d sat down. 15 min later I inquired about our meal, told it was coming up soon. Within 5 min.we had our food, but sad substituted for fries in one combo not received,and wrong sides for dinner. I took wrong orders back up, we received replacements in 8 minutes. Our dinner was confusing and kind of a bummer because of this, but the food was great as usual. I'm thinking the Kids behind the counter need more guidance??

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Excellent veggie burgers! I'm the only vegetarian in the family and the veggie burgers are very good!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Had an email for BOGO chicken sandwich and had the crispy and they were very hot and tasty but a bit overcooked. Team members were friendly and accommodating. Will go back soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The same food as at all Culvers so if you like it, this is the same! Clean and pretty fast. Never a bad experience there. For fast food, it's one of the best! Ice cream is of course good stuff!

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!