“Very Good Food And Large Portions ”

Peggy Yee Emperor's Kitchen
Ranked #53 of 181 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Went over holidays with family. Had a delicious meal. The egg rolls and dumplings were incredible. Very fresh. Ordered the spicy beef, chicken and vegetables and shrimp and fried rice. All were very good. Plenty of meat and plenty to take home. As with egg rolls and dumplings, really fresh and flavorful. Sister had tofu. She really liked it. I loved the bill, too. Very reasonable. A must try.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Food here is always good and it is a family favorite. Only problem this time was a misunderstanding about one of the dishes, not sure who's fault, probably a miscommunication.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Started with a tasty egg roll and aTsingtao beer. Then had a combination special which was spiced "just right". My son' orange chicken was just average but my brother's duck was great. Surprising ly good for a Sunday night meal.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Nero W
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Been here twice the food is great but pam working the front is so tacky. The first time I was there she made fun of my name and asked if memma was really my name and I told her no it's actually emma. She continued to laugh and thought it was so funny. What if my name was memma? Is that funny? Second time I was there she told me to not sleep next to the person that ordered an extra hot meal I proceeded to tell her that is my dad and that's awkward. Pam you have no class and I would love to come back for the food but I always feel attacked by this woman every time I come. I have many other friends that won't come here anymore because of her attitude. It's a shame because your food is so good.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered 3 meals. I hag General taos chicken, my daughter ordered a beef and broccoli while calen had a chicken with noddles. The prices are reasonable and the dish is enough for 2 meals.

Date of visit: May 2017