“A+++++++++++”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Chicago
“A+++++++++++”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee - Brookfield is our favorite places to stay in the Milwaukee area.
Top notch staff! The rooms are huge with full kitchen and ultra comfy bed.
The complimentary hot breakfast is amazing, offering every thing you could want! EVERYTHING!
It is located on a beautiful quiet golf course and the rooms are VERY quiet.
When you check in you sign a "NO PARTY" agreement which guarantees you that your stay will be relaxing and quiet not bothered by wild party noise!
For us this place is PERFECT!
A+++++ Thank you.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank baranger1
RIBROOKFIELD, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Thank you for your time in writing this review as well as all of your comments. Our goal every day is for our guests to experience all that you have just mentioned and more. We look forward to having you stay at our property again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
La Palma, California
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Located in the midst of the verdant Brookfield Hills Golf Course, this Residence Inn has an excellent breakfast bar that you look forward to every morning. The courteousness and friendliness of the staff and the managers, irrespective of the time of the day, adds to the cheerfulness of the surroundings. I have been staying in this hotel every week for the past 9 months and it has been a delightful and very satisfying experience.

Room Tip: Second floor facing the golf course
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
RIBROOKFIELD, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Your kind words of our property, services and associates is very much appreciated! Whether a guest is staying one night or for an extended stay like yours, we pride ourselves in providing service so memorable.
Euless, Texas
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I used 160,000 Marriott points to stay 10 days at this hotel. My family of 6 spent the holidays here visiting family. It's an old Marriott Residence Inn property which has the rooms outside. Sort of like condo town homes. I booked this reservation months in advance and asked Marriott to give me an upgrade to a larger suite room which has two floors and a second room. They would only place the request in my notes for the hotel to see. When I arrived, the manager would not upgrade me because I was staying too long and he didn't want to lose the room to paying customers! Yea, I was not considered a paying customer. I was going fight this with the manager and Marriott, but I decided to pick my battles and I sat this one out and took what they gave me.

The rooms are quite large and the area is ok, but you can't isolate sleepers from late night television viewers. It's either one or the other. The kitchen is up-to-date and the furniture is ok. The bathrooms are old and the plumbing needs some cleaning. I do not like hotels with the door to the room exposed to the outside. It's a safety hazard because their doors are cheap and can be busted down in seconds. You may want to get some added door protection if this is a concern to you as well. They sell hotel travels safety gadgets for this sort of thing.

The food was horrible and always the same and the staff would continue to put out this dead ill looking fruit salad for the breakfast buffet. It was gross. I would usually head over there with a bag and grab banana's, yogurt and milk and bring it back to my room for the family.

I won't evert stay here again if there is a next time I am up in that area. Instead, I would choose the Towneplace Suites which is newer, in a better area with a Starbucks and an Einsteins bagel right in the property area! And the best deal is if you use your rewards points you will save big time!

Ya know, come to think of it and after writing this review, I am going to send Marriott a nasty gram and complain.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Hotel location is very close to JCPenny and other malls. Service is available 24x7. I reached at midnight there and they handed over the rooms keys in 2 mins, very quick service. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast has vast variety of options, taste is also good.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
RIBROOKFIELD, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, 14 December 2011
We very much appreciate your review! Brookfield has a lot to offer including some of the area's best shopping and restaurants - we are greatful it is all just moments away from our front door. With our complimentary daily full, hot breakfast and complimentary Monday-Thursday evening socials food is a plenty here and saves on out-of-pocket expenses. Thank you for the compliments as we have been able to pass them along to our associates. Happy Holidays and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Merrillville, Indiana
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This is a great hotel. We have stayed at this hotel five times now, it's a very relaxing, quiet and friendly. The breakfast is great, the staff keeps it fresh, hot and stocked. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful, when you check in they have cookies waiting. I love that the rooms have a fireplace, internet, large screen TV and a fully fuctioning kitchen with dishes. I look forward to coming back again next year for Train Fest weekend. The rooms are all set up just like a studio apartment, if you need a place to stay for long term this is the place you want to be.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
RIBROOKFIELD, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, 30 November 2011
We very much appreciate your five-star review. It is always nice to be able to welcome back repeat guests! Trainfest is just one of many annual events in the area that make Brookfield and the Great Milwaukee area a must visit.