“Website says its open...”
Review of The Hazelnut Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Hazelnut Cafe
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Reviewed 5 March 2015

The website shows it is open, but the address took us to a burnt down building. Very disappointed. We drove our of our way to try the place thinking it was open, we are not from the area so had no way of knowing it wasn't open.

2  Thank Lisa N

Reviewed 19 November 2014

We stopped in here to have brunch after a trip to the Cave of the Mounds. The cafe is very cute and most enjoyable. I had eggs and bacon along with a glass of wine. The meal was very good. I noticed that quite a few people were coming in to order pizza. It did look delicious. I plan on having pizza the next time that I visit.

1  Thank Marie R
Reviewed 5 October 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a Sunday morning drive and combined it with a stop for a brunch/lunch. The server was friendly and helpful letting us know she was serving and cooking so we could be patient. I had a farmer John grilled cheese with ham and Caramelized onions. The carrot ginger soup was lovely. It was delicious. The only thing that bothered me was the employee who while making his own lunch used bare hands to reach into a container of what looked like lettuce. Tongs or gloves would have made me feel better.

1  Thank starlakesummer
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The bakery is wonderful! I love the bread and breakfast is fabulous. I would recomend going for breakfast and leaving with bread. YUM

1  Thank BAR1025
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The wood fired pizza is the best this side of the Yukon River! The bakery and all items are fresh and made from scratch with love and care! Breakfast is also awesome. Great food every time I have gone.

1  Thank Trollman