All reviews the river beautiful hotel beloit college boutique hotel soaker tub room service double sided fireplace farmers market rainforest shower steak joint one of a kind great boutique heritage suite walking distance top quality on site restaurant comfortable bed
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Windows were kinda drafty but not terribly so. In hotel restaurant was highly sought after by locals as well as hotel guests, but was accommodating for getting seated. Oysters Rockefeller was very very good. Accommodated last minute room change request to face river instead of street kindly and promptly .. DANGER that glass on your fireplace gets scalding /frying pan/ hot ! Don't accidentally bump into it - SERIOUSLY ! Must be some serious heat glass because I'm still amazed it didn't just shatter..

Room Tip: I immediately requested change to rear facing room from previous reviews. Much nicer than facing the street
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We came over from the UK to visit family for Thanksgiving. We had an absolutely fantastic stay and ended up extending our stay at the Iron Works. The staff were great and the rooms beautiful and views were fab. We will definitely be returning! Would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I wanted an opportunity to getaway just for a few days around the Christmas holiday and didn't want to travel to far out of the way. I had visited Beloit earlier in the summer and knew about the Ironworks Hotel and it's unique rooms. Luckily I came across a Groupon deal which was 50% off of their normal rates and decided to book the Heritage room for two nights. The draw for me was the fireplace, the soaking tub and the exposed brick walls. I also had a river view room which added an extra element of an awesome view. I enjoyed my stay immensely and took full advantage of the fireplace and the soaking tub. Though I didn't utilize the well stocked wet bar including full bottles of wine, it was nice to see such a great variety of food items to choose from. I had a minor problem with the cable TV reception but it was quickly resolved with the help of the hotel staff. The bed was extremely comfortable with ample supplies of pillows to match. Even the leather couch in the living area was a nice change from your standard hotel sofas which sometimes you avoid because of obvious wear,tear and unknown stains. Overall it was what the doctor ordered in that I was able to relax, enjoy the comforts of the room and leave with a great sense of satisfaction.The Ironworks hotel definitely stands out from the crowd which has left a lasting impression. Indulge, you deserve it. Thank you Ironworks Hotel

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Excellent facility with extremely comfortable and cozy rooms and amenities. In addition, the restaurant located in the hotel is an excellent venue with great bar and food selections. I stay at this property whenever I'm in Beloit and have always found this to be the case. Never a problem; consistent quality time after time.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 December 2017

If there is an available room at the Ironworks Hotel anytime I visit Beloit I will not stay anywhere else. Merril & Houton's restaurant was absolutely fabulous. You cannot ask for a better home away from home.

Room Tip: Stay in it as long as possible. It is great!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business