All reviews the river beautiful hotel boutique hotel beloit college soaker tub room service rainforest shower steak joint heritage suite walking distance comfortable bed very nice stay great room staff was friendly fireplace decor downtown
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Excellent facility with extremely comfortable and cozy rooms and amenities. In addition, the restaurant located in the hotel is an excellent venue with great bar and food selections. I stay at this property whenever I'm in Beloit and have always found this to be the case. Never a problem; consistent quality time after time.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

If there is an available room at the Ironworks Hotel anytime I visit Beloit I will not stay anywhere else. Merril & Houton's restaurant was absolutely fabulous. You cannot ask for a better home away from home.

Room Tip: Stay in it as long as possible. It is great!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Excellent! Great walking/jogging paths right from hotel. Full of history. Close to many restaurants within walking distance. The new (2017) YMCA is a 3 min. walk across the pedestrian bridge with a great indoor walking / jogging circular track. Free laundry facilities. Great staff, wonderful restaurant. Love the view rooms of the Rock River which the hotel is located on. Romantic suites with King beds and gas fireplace.

Room Tip: Lovely fireplace in suites that can be viewed from bed, and sitting area. View suites are well worth the extra $.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We were driving from Madison to Chicago late at night and needed a centrally-located pit stop between the two cities. This hotel was PERFECT and a hidden gem. Plenty of parking, free.

We arrived later at night, and the bar was blasting music, so we were initially afraid it would interfere with our sleep quality. BUT, by the time we finished showering and hopped into bed, the music had turned off (I think it was well before 11pm).

I've stayed in many hotels, and this hotel had the absolute BEST fluffy white towels I have ever used at a hotel. Just the thickest, most luxurious towels. On top of that, the rooms feel up to date and the bathroom just beautiful and modern.

So wonderful to wake up to a view of the river behind the hotel.

My husband left his glasses in the room accidentally, and the hotel graciously mailed them to our home.

Really a great experience, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Amazing room and place and definitely going back. It would be nice if they had complimentary breakfast. I was charged for the items which I didn't use from Minibar and snack bar. I had to call them credit those back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephanie A, General Manager at Ironworks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback and for staying with us at Ironworks Hotel. Due to the popular request of complimentary breakfast we have added muffins and scones made from a local bakery and yogurt for your enjoyment. We hope when you return to the area you will chose to stay with us again.