“So-so!”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #37 of 57 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The positives: it's a Pizza Hut, reasonable pricing, and they deliver.

The negatives: no longer offers wait service, messes up order often, and the quality is average.

This particular location has moved twice and is now located in a pretty small building with no servers. You pretty much pick up all your own stuff should you choose to dine in, which doesn't bother me. The biggest issue I have is the unprofessional image that sometimes greets you in terms of the employees, but that's to be expected with low paying "fast food" jobs. Just so-so!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

We ordered for delivery as we were staying in a nearby hotel. The lady taking my order couldn't hear the best, so I was worried my order would be messed up, but it came correctly. And for delivery, this was the freshest and hottest pizza we ever had. It didn't feel like we were eating leftovers like normal delivery. Delivery driver was also very friendly.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

They have moved a quarter mile away from the old site. The wings are small but good flavor. The staff is very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

pizza hut what more is there to say, besides it will make a turd if your that hungry to throw this crap down your throat. Last time we ate here all three of us got sick.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

We usually order for delivery. If we have not been satisfied they listen and try to compensate. I know they have a lunch buffet but haven't been to that in quite sometime.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!