“This place needs help”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #45 of 57 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I don't even know where to start. From the dozens of flies, dirty tables, poor service, to the lack of plain ice tea in a Southern based restaurant I have nothing good to say about my last visit to this particular KFC.
When my family arrived, it took over 5 minutes for someone to come to the front (even after shouting HELLO). Not one employee had a smile on their faces. The chicken tenders were dried out. The potato wedges were cold. They forgot the cookies.
As a Wisconsinite I was embarrassed because there was a group of people from Iowa and Minnesota who came in after my family and they suffered from the same terrible food and service. I urged them to write reviews and contact corporate. This is NOT a good representation of KFC.

1  Thank GastronomicGeneral

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I really wanted to try there chicken tenders. I got the $5.00 fill up box. The food was still hot when I got home. The only complaint that I have is the swarm of flies when you walk in. For the most part the employees were friendly. One seemed to be in a hurry to get me my order because she set it up for dine in and I wanted it to go. I will be back.

1  Thank 443robinr
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Really delicious buffet. Food hot and tasty. Very pleasant and friendly personnel. Close to hotel (only about 50 yards away). Easy to get to by car as well.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Need to be explicit with your order and check it out!! The food was good, but the staff was somewhat slow and not sure how to use the coupons we had.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I usually get the five dollar meal deals because I just can't eat enough to justify the buffet. Chicken is always good. The recent remodel about a year ago is nice. High tables, low tables and booths. The sink in the men's bathroom finally got fixed so it doesn't take two people to wash your hands. Other than that it is KFC.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!