“OMG... the cheese curds!”
Review of Cousins Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cousins Subs
Ranked #33 of 57 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I must admit, we only ate the cheese curds, but these have to be, by far, the best I have ever tasted. I don't know how they manage to do it, but they just melt in your mouth. I hope they come south to Florida!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I got the Cuban sub and it was good and tasted fresh. I also got an order of cheese curds and impressed by those as well

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Everything about this store is horrible. Service is horrid! Took 20 minutes to get 1 sub and a large fry. Employees are not that friendly. It wasn't very busy, and the tables were dirty. Does anyone there want to be there?

1  Thank 443robinr
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The cheese curds were cooked perfectly. The sandwiches were just ok, but for the size it's a good deal.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I love Cousins Subs, but this particular location is terrible. It was very run down until their recent remodel, but unfortunately that did not improve their accuracy or service. When their sandwiches are made correctly they usually taste pretty good, but there's about a 1/4 chance that will happen the first time. Or that they will have the bread you want. I ate here every week for ten years with no complaints so I'm not sure what happened the last year or so.

1  Thank Ryan M

Been to Cousins Subs? Share your experiences!