“Dessert”
Review of CherryBerry - CLOSED

CherryBerry
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Many flavors and toppings to choose from. Different sizes also. They now offer more selections of food and drink. I go for the yogurt.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyable place for soup or frozen yogurt. Sometimes the flavors are a bit out there, but I've always been able to find one I enjoy. It's awesome to be able to put unlimited toppings on as well. I really like how they went to the set pricing for a cup of ice cream rather than weighing it, because that seemed to bring the cost more in line. Overall a nice place to bring the kids and enjoy some frozen yogurt.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

I dont really care for this place , I don't believe any of the flavors taste as advertised so they give you a ton of items to put on top to mask the taste , so by the time your done you have a mountain of condiments and took away any of the health value of having yogurt verses ice cream . Last time I visited near half of the flavors where either broke or not being used for whatever reason . I do like the fact prices have decreased so not paying $16 for two servings but other than that I don't have much more to add . 3 dissatisfied visits so I will not be returning .

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I had a great toasted sandwich here. Don't eat yogurt but others that were there said it was good. Nice little spot to sit outside and eat.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Love going here in the summer and getting a little snack to cool us done. good slection of toppings as well.