“Great food. Good prices”

Park Avenue Sports Cafe
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Hotel on the same block about 500 feet from the restaurant. Fun for meeting with friends or watching a sporting event on TV.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Everything we had to eat was excellent!! I highly recommend the chicken tortilla soup! It’s delicious. My husband had the creamy baked potato soup that he said was great. I ordered the fish tacos and he had the big ten burger. Fish tacos are excellent. Fish is light and crispy. My husband loved his burger. Juicy and done to his liking! Highly recommend going here!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I really want to like this place but it seems every time I go I leave disappointed. The pizza is good but other menu items (burgers, fish, nachos) are very average at best. Not bad, but definitely nothing special. Service is kind of hit and miss too. There have been a couple times we had really good service but most of the time, and especially if they're busy, it's poor. If you like the sports bar atmosphere you might enjoy it here. But if you're looking for an awesome dining experience, I think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I've been to Park Avenue quite a few times and their food is fairly average in taste. I'd stick to the appetizers.

They definitely give you plenty to eat though and the outside patio is nice for grabbing a drink.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is my second time eating here. The service is great, and the options plentiful. The first time I had the onion soup (great) and a French dip sandwich. IT was fantastic. This time I had a steak. THe flavor was great. Although thin, I was full!