“Not your run of the mill pizza place”

Benvenuto's Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Beaver Dam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto's Italian Grill is a locally owned and operated company with multiple locations. We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my family’s meeting spot between Madison and the Fox Cities. Their wood fire pizza and calzones are exceptional and interesting. My personal favorite is the chicken and broccoli calzone that is large enough for two people. Our waitress was attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Our favorite place to go for pasta. We always get the Shrimp Tettrazinie. Sorry for spelling. Over the years we can tell when there is a new chief for the entree is a little different but good.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

This is the second time we have dined at Benvenuto's in Beaver Dam. The first time we visited it was after a trip to Horicon Hills for the Marsh Boat Tour and it was so good we decided to drive the 50 miles (100 mile round trip) from our home in Menomonee Falls just to dine there again. It has a cozy feel, very clean ever the restrooms. Everyone we encountered was so friendly and the service was great. The meal started with a basket of incredible warm herb artisan bread ( focaccia?) with additional fresh herbs and oil for dipping. Our pasta dishes also each came with a crisp caesar salad with broad strips of fresh parmesan cheese and a tasty caesar dressing. My husband got the Roasted Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine. The shrimp were plump, the sauce creamy and the pasta la dente (15.00) I ordered Butternut Squash Ravioli in a apricot brandy alfredo with candied walnuts (16.00) Both dishes were excellent! We each had enough for another meal so we ordered a half loaf of their bread to go with the leftovers (2.50). I rarely give 5 star reviews but I felt this meal deserved top rating! I will be making that 100 mile round trip visit again soon :)

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Excellent dinner! Traveling between Madison and Green Bay, we stopped here for dinner and Very Happy we did! Wonderful evening! Great Server! Great Food! Wish we lived closer, we would return again and again!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Called ahead and so glad we did as it was really busy! We had a fantastic server named Kirstie who made it even better. The food was impeccable. Everyone enjoyed their meals very much. I got the trio and it was to die for. The lasagna, alfredo and chicken parmigiana all were tasty. So much food! The bread again was great too! All around i love it! I will be back for sure!!