“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was very, very good. Cinnamon roll was enough for 3 people. Staff very friendly. Very easy to find. Parking lot was full, so that is usually a good indication as to how good the food is. Will definitely return if in the area again. The diner was quaint and very clean. The owners take pride in their establishment.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Love going here for Breakfast! It can be a hit or miss with quality at times, but for the most part the food is great! If you want only egg whites...they won't do it. Which is so weird! The service could be better as I have had some horrible service in the past. Which is too bad since overall this place is pretty great. I love that it looks the same as when I was a kid and for all I know when my parents were young too! It is things like that, that make it feel like home:) The chicken dumpling soup is the best around!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

You can find something you'll like , no matter if it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. My favorites are the chicken fajita omelette, any burger with a giant shake (great value) or the 2 piece chicken dinner.

I only gave it 4 stars because there have been a few things I haven't liked. Their chili being one of them.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Walkers as we were passing by Beaver Dam. We enjoyed hearty breakfasts that reminded us of meals we had there many years ago. Food was served promptly and hot. Pancakes with pecans and bacon and the biscuits and gravy were all great. We did not take away any baked goods but the pies and other items looked wonderful!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I'm a sucker for local cafes and this is by far one of my favorites. The breakfast is SO good! My favorite is the pancakes, they are delicious!