All reviews front desk room was clean free breakfast would stay again yogurt the breakfast area great place to stay circus world museum attached restaurant ho chunk casino stayed one night wisconsin dells area very nice hotel pool and hot tub wi dells devil's lake daniel
Reviewed 3 October 2017

the staff is always very attentive and helpful; the beds and pillows are usually very comfortable, the breakfast items vary a bit from day to day and provide a good variety, the coffee is good, the rooms have all the things you need

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel T, Front Office Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear N4355MBvictoriam,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay with us. I am always pleased to hear feedback from our return guests and seeing your review is no different. We strive to provide the best possible service to each and every guest that passes through our doors. That we are your 'go to' place when visiting the area only serves as testament to the level of service that we do provide. I glad that everything went well with your stay and I hope you many happy returns to the Baraboo area.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. My brother and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The breakfast was great before we headed out to do more driving towards Chippewa Falls. The only concern that I made the staff aware of was that the new Interstate 12 no longer goes through Baraboo and we ended up passing right through and ended up at the Dells. I had to turn around and ended up going to a gas station to get directions to the hotel. When I was coming back from Chippewa and went back on route 12 the signs was up to turn off to the hotel. The staff made me aware that they did mention this concern to the right people that needed to know. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: Rooms are great and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Daniel T, Front Office Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Mary Beth M,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I was pleased that we could provide you with such quality stay and that our staff and facility helped to contribute to you excellent visit to the area. I do apologize again for the confusion in finding the hotel. The Highway 12 bypass only recently opened and while we have informed the proper people in order to get directions updated it is nevertheless a process which takes time. My hope is that everything will be updated and adjusted the next time that you make a trip up this way. Thank you again for writing about us and I hope you have a good day.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

this was my one and only vacation this year due to surgery, so I was very disappointed things didn't go as planned.I booked this hotel because of the hot tub ,which wasn't working, and the on site full service bar and restaurant.When we checked in no one told us about the limited menu due to a fire months ago.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear RonsL5742BR,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I am sorry that your vacation did not exceed your expectations and I apologize for the limited menu offered by Bonzo's. You are correct that we did experience a fire in our restaurant and we have only recently reopened and I will be speaking with the front desk to ensure that they are communicating this properly to our incoming guests. The breakdown of the hot tub was as much a surprise to us as it was you. We were able to get the jets working the next morning with the help our maintenance staff but I am sorry that this was a detractor from your stay. I sincerely hope you will give us another chance in the future so that we can provide you with a superior experience. Thank you again for writing about us and I hope you have a good day.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our way up North. We where upgraded for free to a Whirlpool suite, which is good it was free because it was tiny and heart shaped. We tried to use it but it shot water everywhere and was awkward. But the hotel and room where clean.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Daniel T, Front Office Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Indianaseth,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I apologize that your shower was not in working properly. I was unaware of the issue and I dispatched our maintenance staff to look into the issue after reading your comments I am sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your time with our hotel but I would genuinely like to have you stay again if you are traveling this way. We strive to provide the best possible service and I know that we can improve upon and provide a superior experience. Thank you again for writing about us and I hope you have a good day.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi was good, Breakfast served a variety of hot and cold items. The kitchenette setup in my room was handy to have. Also only a 10 minute drive to Devil's Lake State Park. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: if you want a quiet room try 236
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Daniel T, Front Office Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Wrdowns,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Baraboo. I am glad that we could serve as a quiet, convenient, and comfortable launching point for your explorations of Devil's Lake. We strive to provide the best possible service and and from your comments and scores it sounds like we did just that. I hope you have the opportunity to come back to Baraboo so we can show you the rest of what our area can offer.