Best Western Baraboo Inn
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Baraboo
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I booked this hotel on Hotels.com in around April. I could not believe I got a rate of $60.00 per nite in July (high season for the dells). It is only 10 minutes from the Dells and a very nice hotel. Now, it doesn't have fancy water parks, but for adults who want to go to the Casino, shows, restaurants, etc., it is a wonderful place to stay. The beds were super comfy, very clean and nice rooms. Delicious free continental breakfast. What more can you ask for? Book early and you will get a great deal at this Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 June 2011

My sister and I were travelling through to see family in IL and wanted a place we could just checkin overnight. We also wanted to hit the casino for a bit. The casino hotel was way overpriced so I found this Best Western online and was happy with their online internet rate. The casino shuttle which was nice came and picked us up and took us back for free. This hotel was okay ..... again, because it was just a quick overnight. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Only downfall of our stay was that breakfast on Friday morning is only served til 9:30. Given the fact we didn't get in until 3 AM, we missed breakfast. We also LIKED that this hotel doesn't allow pets. BIG PLUS!

Room Tip: Make reservations online.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2011

I agree with other reviewers, the staff is VERY friendly and accomodating. Very, very nice people. We just had a regular, king-sized room, and it was ok for the price. We didn't feel that the bed was very comfortable though... quite firm. Bathroom was small, and with the paint choices, I felt like I was in 1960. Pool & Hottub were very nice.. and relaxing. Free breakfast was great, I was overly suprised at the variety of items offered, even make your own waffles, bagels, toast, cereal, pastries, muffins, eggs, etc. Hotel was quiet, was not disturbed by noisy kids, parties, or anything else, which was very nice. At a majority of hotels, you find this 90% of the time, which really sucks.

Room Tip: Use the internet online Rate!!! :)
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leah D
Reviewed 12 March 2011

I travel from NC to the Baraboo Area 8-12 times per year and have stayed at most of the local hotels. For the past 2-3 years I have stayed at this hotel and never had a problem or complaint.
I suffer with a bad back and find the beds comfortable. The whirlpool/spa is hotter than most I've been in and helps my back relax after some long days.
My number one compliment to this hotel is it's staff. Always friendly, and helpful. They are truly the reason I stay at this hotal.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank DanMcs
Reviewed 25 February 2011

We just spent one night here but were very impressed with the VERY friendly and helpful staff and hotel facilities. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The pool was perfect for swimming laps and the exercise area looked well equipped but we did not use any of that equipment ourselves.
As Best Western rewards members we were given a complimentary upgrade and a nice little bag of treats when we arrived!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gmadiane
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baraboo
0.2 km away
16.2 km away
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites
11.3 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites at Wisconsin Dells Lake Delton
Hampton Inn & Suites at Wisconsi...
#13 of 75 in Wisconsin Dells
13.7 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells

Been to Best Western Baraboo Inn? Share your experiences!